Welcome to The Alabama Baptist

Other related sites for The Alabama Baptist

This option may be turned off in your profile page. If you are having
trouble with the link, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

youtube

Register

Login

forgot password
 

RESOURCE CENTER AND ARCHIVES

Church Job Board

Age Group

Student Pastor
posted: November 22, 2016
Student Minister Job Description Principal Function of Student Minister The Student Minister’s primary responsibility is to help the parents and church build up students to spiritual maturity in Christ as well as introduce unsaved students to Christ. The Student Minister will be responsible for 7th-12th Graders and College Students and will report to the Senior Pastor/ Minister of Education. Specific Responsibilities of Student Minister • Provide Wednesday night programming which involves approximately 2-3 hours of spiritual enrichment for all students. This time is spent in spiritual growth activities such as preaching, teaching, discipleship, and other worship activities. • Make calls on students that are in the hospital or in other “primary moments” in life (7th-12th Graders and College Students). • Outreach to new students through home calls and campus contacts. • Be available for counseling of church and non-church members as needed. • Plan/coordinate/promote spiritual activities such as D-Now, World Changers, Centri-fuge, Summer Camp, Winter Retreats, etc. • In an effort to meet the social needs of students (7th-12th Graders and College Students), Student Minister will plan and provide activities and outings. It is important that the Minister of Students have sufficient workers to help supervise each social activity. • Work with staff members and student teachers to plan and carry out student ministry activities (7th-12th Graders and College Students) such as Sunday school, church-wide activities, missions, etc. so that the church body is united as one. • In consultation with Youth Ministry Team, prepare an annual budget for recommendation to the Budget Planning Committee. • Assist Nominating Committee in recruiting and enlisting needed workers for all ministry areas. • Cooperate with the Senior Pastor, Deacons, staff members and congregation in promoting the entire ministry plan of Cropwell Baptist Church. Basic Personal Responsibilities of Student Minister • Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study and prayer time. • Maintain proper priorities in the home and be the spiritual leader to your wife and children, if married. • Develop personal evangelism opportunities both inside and outside the church. • Financially support the ministries of Cropwell Baptist Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of your income. • Maintain wise stewardship measures over the remaining 90%. • Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory authorities over Student Minister.  
Contact Church About Position »

Student Pastor
posted: November 22, 2016
Cropwell Baptist Church in Pell City, Alabama is looking to fill the full-time position of Youth Pastor. Responsibilities of this position would include but are not limited to; Wednesday night programing, preaching, teaching, discipleship, spiritual growth activities, outreach, missions and other worship activities and duties as assigned  
Contact Church About Position »

Student Pastor
posted: December 5, 2016
Hanceville First Baptist Church is in search of a part time student pastor for grades 7th through 12th. Baptist background preferred. College degree or experience preferred. Hanceville First Baptist Church is a church that has a heart for our community and we seek someone with the same vision for our students. If interested send resume to: resume@hancevillefirstbaptist.com  
Contact Church About Position »

Church Job Board Search

Church Job Board

Church Job Board Links

Text size : A+ A- R
Powered by Google Translate
Full Member of Alabama Press Association


Site Developed by Dirextion | Login to SMS