Related meetings scheduled in conjunction with SBC in Baltimorecomment (0)
May 22, 2014
The National African American Fellowship will celebrate its 20th anniversary June 7–9 at the Baltimore Convention Center. The fellowship is working to establish a partnership with the North American Mission Board (NAMB) to plant churches. It would focus on utilizing models that are culturally relevant and raising money to fund church plants.
- Hispanic pastors and church leaders are invited to the National Hispanic SBC Conference on June 8, starting at 5 p.m. in Room 337 and 338. A NAMB workshop, which will be held at 6:30 p.m. in Room 344, will focus on “Mobilizing the Hispanic Church.”
- During its fourth annual Send North America luncheon, NAMB will once again highlight its partnership with Southern Baptists to push back lostness throughout North America. The event will be held June 9, at noon, in the Ballroom on Level 400 of the Baltimore Convention Center. Tickets are complimentary but must be reserved in advance. They are available at snaluncheon.com.
- NAMB will host all Southern Baptist Convention chaplains at a reception June 9, 3–5 p.m., in Rooms 340 and 341. To register for the event, email Keith Travis at email@example.com.
- The Ministers’ Wives Luncheon will be held June 10 in the Key Ballroom at the Hilton Baltimore. The event will feature author Priscilla Shirer. Purchase advance tickets at LifeWay.com/sbcwives or pay at the door.
- A Samford University Alumni Reception will be June 11, 2 p.m., in Room 341, Level 300 of the Baltimore Convention Center.
- A free LoveLoud breakfast will be June 11 at 7 a.m. in Rooms 307 and 308. A panel will explore issues related to mental and emotional health and the Church’s responsibility to minister to individuals and families experiencing these struggles. To register, email Heather Aldrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A NAMB-sponsored lunch honoring bivocational pastors and their wives will be June 11, 11:30 a.m., in Room 309.