A practical guide to estate planning from a Christian perspective
Reprinted from The Alabama Baptist in cooperation with The Baptist Foundation of Alabama.
• Estate preserved, distributed through probate, nonprobate processes
• Creating a will — personal wish list in estate plan
• Things to consider when choosing a will executor or trustee
• Understanding legal terms, timeline, roadblocks important in executing final wishes
• Dying without making a will ‘complicated’ for survivors
• Will your estate pass to those who matter most?
• Provide for children, avoid probate by setting up trusts
• Lower federal estate taxes with proper estate planning
• Living will, powers of attorney necessary inclusions for every plan
• Planning how, where to give assets are biblical principles, important to Alabama Baptist
• About the author