Who can receive The Alabama Baptist?
Do I have to be Baptist to receive The Alabama Baptist?
Not at all. All readers are welcomed.
What formats are available for reading The Alabama Baptist?
- Print and digital editions of a weekly newspaper
- Daily newsfeed and website of nearly 40,000 archived articles
- Social media
How do I subscribe to The Alabama Baptist?
Individually or through your church — click here for more information on subscribing or ask your church office about being included in your church’s group plan.
How do I renew my subscription?
Explain how classified advertising works in The Alabama Baptist.
- Classified ads are available on the website for $9.99 per month and may be set up and purchased online by clicking here. The processing module requires payment first and then moves to the section where you add the information and any photos you might like to include so do have confidence that you will be able to submit your ad once the payment has processed.
- To run a classified ad in the print edition of the paper, email the content of your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may pay with a credit card and that can be taken over the phone or you may mail in a check. The payment plan and information will be worked out with our advertising staff once your email has been received. Classified ads are $35 per run for a maximum of 26 words and additional words may be purchased at $1.35 per word.
- If you have any questions regarding classified ads, email email@example.com or call 1-800-803-5201, ext. 102.